Translate

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Color of Dreams Tomorrow and FB Extruder Challenge On Right Now!

Pin It






I seldom contribute to any Facebook groups. I just enjoy the blogosphere so much more, and life is too full to do everything online... or maybe I'm just not as organized as many of you clever folks out there :)

In any case, here is one challenge in which I have participated, on the Polymer Clay Collective Facebook group. You can submit anything made using polymer clay extruder techniques, with a randomly drawn prize being awarded. Enter TODAY ONLY and at THIS LINK ONLY. Check it out!

************************************************************************

Also, a reminder that tomorrow, April 6, is the Color of Dreams blog hop. Over 50 bloggers have signed up to create something inspired by the beautiful art beads of Florida artist Patricia Handschuh. We each received, from bead-lover Rita of Jewel School Friends, one of these treasures:




Please join us tomorrow when the dreaming begins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...