Translate

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ocean Blog Hop Sneak Peek

Pin It


This Saturday, May 31st, is the first reveal day for the Ocean 2014 Blog Hop, a creative event by Lisa Lodge of A Grateful Artist. Participants each ordered a themed kit, which Lisa individually selected for us. Here are the lovely ocean treasures I received from her:




Cultured sea glass in two colours and shapes; a pretty ceramic shell pendant by Michelle McCarthy of Firefly Design Studio; matching glass teardrops, rounds and faceted beads; and two pairs of silver components.

I have already designed several pieces and still working on more (I am the poster child for procraftination). So please join me, along with fifteen other sea-faring artists, for the reveal this Saturday :)

9 comments:

  1. I've just finished my last piece! I can't wait to see what you made with all these beautiful beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you have created. I love the shell pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the colors and the metal. Can hardly wait to see what you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great stuff! I'm sure to come back and have a look at the jewelry. Kisses from Hungary Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours wish I lived where the sea was that colour living on the atlantic it is usually a greeny grey sometimes blue in the summer. These colours make me think of a carribean island looking forward to seeing what you create!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great kit, I look forward to seeing what you make. I'll be back for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look like so much fun! can't wait to see what you do with these

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour scheme - looking forward to seeing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely selection of beads to work with!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...