Translate

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ocean Blog Hop 2014 Second Reveal (Links)

Pin It


Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of being part of the first reveal of Lisa Lodge's Ocean Blog Hop.  Yesterday was the reveal day for the remainder of the artists taking part. Please check out the wonderful ocean-inspired designs they have created :) 

If you missed my reveal post, with another great group of creators, you can also visit at the link above :)







June 14th 2nd Reveal:


Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist
Carolyn Lawson, Carolyn's Creations
Ev Shelby, Raindrop Creations
Toltec  Jewels, Jewel School Friends
Karla Morgan, Texas Pepper Jams
Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
Candida Elkins Castleberry, Spun Sugar Beadworks
Catherine Yvonne King, Catherine's Musings
Melissa Trudinger, Bead Recipes
Shaiha Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
Chris Eisenberg, Wanderware
Eleanor Burian Moore, The Charmed Life
Kay Thomerson, Kayz Kreationz
Jill Bradley, Chat 2 Jill
Rebecca Ednie, Eclectic Endeavours 



(Direct links will be added as I visit each post.)

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, I really enjoyed the hop-some very talented artists on the list-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lots of new blogs I haven't heard of. I should check them out once I have a bit more time again. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Monique, it was a very well attended Hop. So many talented jewelry artists !

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...