Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

**Last day to Sign Up for Art Charm Swap 2014**

Pin It


**THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED! Thanks everyone who supported us by visiting, bidding and buying. It was a great success again thanks to Jen Cameron's hard work!!**


Just a quickie post. Today is the final day to get in on Jen Cameron's  Art Charm Swap 2014... you can sign up at this link only. I have loved taking part the last two years. Not only is this a fun way to swap with other artists, but the event also features an auction which benefits the Beads of Courage program for seriously ill children.


Here are my charms for 2012












You can also view some of the beautiful charms I received in the swap for 2012 and 2013 by checking these links.

There are still a few available spots in this event. Do check right away for details at Jen's post here. I hope to see YOU there this year!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Monique they are adorable. So cute and very bright and happy looking. What sweet little treasures.
    The Charm Swap sounds like a wonderful event for a wonderful cause. I would seriously consider entering but from the end of Sept. to mid Oct. my hubs and I will be away and traveling. I'm hoping that perhaps I can participate next year?
    I'll have to keep my eyes open for when the charms are up for auction on ebay as I would love to purchase one of your sunny little charms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute. The suns are so cheery and the roses very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recap, Monique. I love your charms for both years especially the suns!
    Rita convinced me to sign up so I did but after looking at previous years' charms I feel a tad intimidated! I hope I can create something half as good. I've never tried charms before and have decided it's time to go public with my polymer clay. Your work is a shining example for me. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful charms Monique. Love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute charms! I love those little suns too and can't wait to see what you have put together for 2014!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...