Translate

Friday, November 14, 2014

Grow Your Blog 2015 Sign-Ups

Pin It



**THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES**

Just a quick PSA... I'm happy to pass on the news that Vicki of 2BagsFull is once again hosting her wonderful Grow Your Blog event! As in past years, the party starts on January 25th, but Vicki leaves the post up permanently, and it is a source of visits the year round. It is easy to sign up but it must be done at the link above ONLY! 

**The deadline for entry is January 17th**




Last year was my first time participating and I had a ball! I discovered hundreds of new blogs and am still following many of them (what can I say? I love blogging!)

Here's my post from last January: Grow Your Blog January 2014. I hope you will all check out Vicki's invitation and consider joining us :) 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Monique for the reminder. I joined this party last year and had a great time and met some wonderful bloggers so I'll be back again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All signed up and raring to go! I had a fab time with this hop last year and found so many cool blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your blog post from last January on the link you shared . And it sounds quite interesting , loads of new blogs to be explored . Though not sure whether I will participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great initiative. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...