Translate

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Last Chance to Bid on Art Charms

Pin It


**THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED! Thanks everyone who supported us by visiting, bidding and buying. It was a great success again thanks to Jen Cameron's hard work!!**

Just a reminder... the eBay auction benefiting Beads of Courage  will be concluding starting tomorrow evening (December 1, 2014 EST time) and over the following two days. Many one-of-a-kind charms are available, with auctions concluding at various times (times should appear in your local time zone). 

On my last post, I shared the charm I made. Here is a peek at some more: one beautiful example from each participant. Please note some donated more than one, so it's worth a look to discover them all!








Again, click here to visit the auction and help a wonderful children's charity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...