Translate

Saturday, November 22, 2014

**Save This Tuesday November 25th**

Pin It


**THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED! Thanks everyone who supported us by visiting, bidding and buying. It was a great success again thanks to Jen Cameron's hard work!!**

This is a friendly reminder that the 2014 Art Charm Swap, Blog Hop and Auction for Beads of Courage starts next Tuesday November 25th, 2014. I will be revealing my charms, specially created for this event, and I am very excited to share my inspiration. In a future post, I will also talk a bit about, and share some photos of, the beautiful charms I received from other artists in the swap.

Here's a sneak peek:


O.K., I'm not allowed to show you YET!


A special thank you to Terri, Nancy, Rita, NikyJenny, Mallory, Melissa, Caroline and Michelle, who made the lovely charms I received! 


The Beads of Courage program is a wonderful cause which assists seriously ill children in several countries. All funds raised in our auction of donated charms will go towards helping sick kids overcome difficult moments in their treatment. You can help, too, by bidding and buying wonderful, one-of-a-kind creations... getting a jump on Holiday gift-buying AND supporting a truly worthwhile cause. See you on Tuesday!

**Save this link to the eBay auction so you'll be ready to bid when the charms go LIVE on Tuesday**

1 comment:

  1. You always seem to be doing something really exciting. Will be back tomorrow to see all the lovely creative goodies.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...