Translate

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Polymer Clay Challenge Week 1

Pin It


I am a day late posting to Katie Oskin's polymer clay challenge (though Katie kindly added a few extra days grace due to Holiday schedules). I need to keep myself on a strict schedule, however, as I have a tendency to put my OWN creativity behind all other obligations... don't we all?

Without further ado, here are some beads and pendants I have made, using some of my favorite canes. Regular readers will recognize the red rose cane, and perhaps my sparkly blue variation of the brain cane, which I have used in numerous projects shared here in the past. Both cane designs are by Cindy Lietz. The leaf cane is from a wonderful tutorial by Eugena Topina




Hope to see everyone next week for Week 2 of our challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Monique, I love your flower beads and pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I admire this so much because it's something I don't do, so it holds a fascination for me. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have attempted canes, totally without success. I am so impressed with your ability :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These creations are awesome, Monique!! Loving those rose beads! Eugena has some great tutorials...I have bought a few from her!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...