Translate

Friday, March 27, 2015

Polymer Clay Challenge Week 12

Pin It


For Week 12 of Katie Oskin's polymer clay challenge, I am doing a super fast post as my internet is kinda iffy this week. Fingers crossed. I skipped Week 11 since my son (the one in the military) and his girlfriend were here for a week-long visit (yay!) 

This is Meg Newberg's Cane Builder design for April 2015 (available by subscription at the link or individually at her Etsy shop). I literally sat down and started to build it within minutes of receiving it. Sorry about the photo quality. Overdue for a new camera and accepting recommendations :)


  

Hope to see you next week!

8 comments:

  1. That is an awesome cane! I am taking a class with her this weekend on covering eggs...looking forward to it! You did an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design! Working with polymer clay is definitely on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monique,
    I love your cane work the colors are fantastic. It really looks like beveled stained glass set together in a quilt block design.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour and work Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to spend time with family!

    This is just beautiful - I agree with the stained glass affect-wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! You always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The polymer clay canes are amazing Monique. Beautiful designs. Playing with polymer clay is something I've always wanted to do but just have not gotten around to doing it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...