Translate

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Polymer Clay Challenge Week 8/9

Pin It


*Still hopping for the GROW YOUR BLOG 2015? Click here please for that post*

For Week 9 of Katie Oskin's polymer clay challenge, I actually MADE a cane! I'm not sure what this one will be used for (that's almost always the case, I tend to make canes 'cause they are "fun" and good relaxation therapy). 

I'm not sure, but I think Week 8 may have evaporated LOL. These past 2 weeks involved my youngest son moving out (again) combined with my decision to reconfigure my craftroom/sewing room/studio, so when I got a precious few minutes, caning was the therapy of choice. Allow me to introduce the "Pirate Cane": 



Thought I'd share my vintage 1950's dining table as background

This is an easy original design by one of my favorite PC gals, Cindy Lietz. You can preview and buy a tutorial for this (along with two other cute projects) at Cindy's website here. I've had this tutorial for a long *ahem* time, but had forgotten about it. Love when that happens LOL

Hope to see everyone next week for Week 10 of our challenge. Uh... if no "moving of significant others" is involved :)

2 comments:

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...